Are you thinking about filing for divorce? Has your spouse told you he or she wants a divorce?
Divorce law is complicated and often changes. This informative and thorough program walks participants through the divorce process in Minnesota explaining the steps in a divorce proceeding and the issues of child support, child custody, spousal maintenance (alimony), and division of debts. Attorney Jessica L. Sterle is presenting a course titled “Divorce Process in Minnesota” through Duluth Community Education. Each class is approximately two hours and costs only $5.00. Participants must not be represented by an attorney.
If you’re ready for a fast, easy divorce; complete this form to schedule an online divorce consultation.
Divorce in Minnesota Resources
- Quick & Easy DIY Divorce in Minnesota
- Divorce Preparation Checklist
- What’s an Uncontested Divorce?
- Should I Consult a Divorce Attorney?
- Why you should hire Jessica Sterle as Your Divorce Attorney?