Post Decree Issues

There are times when a divorce does not end issues of property division, pension division, spousal maintenance or legal and physical custody of children because of change of circumstances. Should one or both parties not be honest in declaring marital and non-marital property, it may be necessary to address the non-declared property in a legal proceeding.